— Ernest Hemingway
And it catches every frame as we go tumbling through our lives
And it holds us to a standard that we’re never gonna meet
The trying is so bitter when the sugar is so..
|—||“Sugar on my Tongue”, Josh Woodward|
While internet browsing I saw the line “Dream big and you may never wake up!”.
“Awesome! That’s so encouraging!” I thought. “I’ll share that with the internet! Who said it? Is it part of a speech?” Typed it into Google.
Snoop Dog. It’s a quote from Snoop Dog. Full quote?
“Why only get one ho? Why not two or three? Why put limits on your life? Dream big,you may never wake up!”
„„ this has been a learning experience.
Buy a drink at Dunkin today and you get a free donut! GO FORTH AND GET DONUTS!!!
the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars,
which you have set in place,
what is mankind that you are mindful of them,
human beings that you care for them?
just a friendly reminder that for over a hundred years, pit bulls used to be referred to as “the nanny dog” and their main job was as babysitters.
- in temperance tests (the equivalent of how many times your kid can poke your dog in the eye before it bites him) of all breeds the most tolerant was the golden retriever. the second most tolerant was the pit bull. temperament evaluations by the american temperament test society give american pit bull terriers a very high passing rate of 82.6%, while the average passing rate for the other 121 dog breeds tested was only 77%.
- pit bulls are not naturally human aggressive. in fact pit bull puppies prefer human company to their mother’s two weeks before all other dogs.
- no spayed/neutered, indoor pit bull has ever killed a person.
- contrary to the popular myth, pit bulls DO NOT have locking jaws.
- approximately 6000 pit bulls are put to death every day, by far the highest number of any breed euthanized.
BLAME THE OWNER, NOT THE BREED
Bless this post.
Those old photos are wonderful and remind me of a very famous pit bull.